Sunday, March 13, 2016

You're Sublime with Freshly Made Sketches


Over the weekend, I had a wonderful time creating some cards with the fabulous Freshly Made Sketches sketch for the week using the You're Sublime stamp set.
And, don't you know, the computer refuses to recognize the disk from my camera.  In desperation, I took a quick photo with my iPad so I would be able to upload this fun card to the sketch challenge.

I thought the Going Places Designer paper had such a "watery" feel to it and could hardly wait to piece this card together - even the little fishies were cut out and pieced together. 
Whew!  At least my entry into the sketch challenge got in there - just in time, too!  

Computers...can't live with 'em - can't live without 'em...and these bugs may have to wait until our sons are home from college and spring break!!  Ha, ha!  Oh, my - I'm not sure I want to wait that long, even if it's just until this next weekend.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you have a wonderful day and get a chance to get inky.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used this DSP for your watery scene! Genius~! Such a cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! This paper is perfect for an underwater interpretation!

      Delete
  2. This paper is perfect with this image! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karren! What a great sketch...

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!