Monday, March 14, 2016

Loads of Thanks

I've got Loads of Thanks to send out, so I figured I'd make 
a few cards to help out...
 Thanks to Sketch Saturday and The Paper Players, I've got the sketch 
and colors to use, which always helps the creativity flow 
and come together quickly!  
 It was so much fun to piece together these flowers and the adorable flower cart.
I like to use toothpicks to help me put the glue precisely 
where it's needed - and to finish off the whole thing, a little bit 
of sparkle on the center of the flowers and the wheel.  
Easy and so sweet, I made four!
And, of course, no two are alike!


Hope you're able to take the time to get inky today!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really nice example of Clean & Simple ! Thank you for playing at this week's Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little flower cart, Julia. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little flower cart, Julia! You did a fabulous job of paper piecing and I love the tag. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!