Monday, January 26, 2015

Swaps!

When you do a lot of papercrafting, a great way to
see what a lot of products look like without spending the
money on the products, is to swap a project made
with something that the other person may not have.
(Clear as mud?  Let's see if I can explain it better for you...)
I participated in a "swap" with 15 other people,
and this is the project I swapped with them.  I'm so looking
forward to receiving mine and seeing what they created.
Then I'll get to show my friends/customers all the cool things
the other products (that I don't own) can create.
Swapping is a great way for me to show my customers how
 they can utilize products without my having to purchase everything
out there that Stampin' Up! sells.  Swaps make sense for me, my
swapping friends, and my customers.
I CASEd this idea from one of the World Artisan Winners of SU!
Tip - When you're swapping, you don't need to come up with a spanking
brand-new idea all on your own.  Look for inspiration and CASE (Copy And
Share Everything) an idea that someone else has made.  When you swap
your goodie with your fellow swappers, they may have seen it somewhere,
but they probably haven't made it, so they're still getting something "new"
to them! 
Make today a wonderful day ~ thanks so much for stopping by!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!