Thursday, January 22, 2015

So Much Fun!

Stamper's Clubs are so much fun!  We talk, create, laugh, 
and tease each other for hours.  We're talking about 
having some total girl time . . . something we NEED!

To help my buddies, here are two of the projects
 from this weeks' clubs:
 Here we used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit with a tag 
created with the Lotus Blossom stamp set.
I can tell I'm going to reach for that bag over and over again - so cute!
 The papers were from the Regals and In Color collections of 
Designer paper Stacks.  Since the papers are 12 x 12, you can 
get two bags out of it.  The paper is cut into 6 x 12 pieces.
 Doesn't this look like a tuxedo?  Love it!  So dapper with that snazzy bow tie.  
Everyone's projects turned out to look fantastic!
Thanks for coming, gals.  You're the best.
I'll post the Valentine cards tomorrow . . . so until then,
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ I truly appreciate it.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!