Friday, January 23, 2015

Love Some Valentines

Valentine Cards aren't just for little ones in 
school - grown ups like them, too!  I'd love me some Valentines!
I CASEd this fun card that we created at Stamper's Club
from someone on Facebook.  When I went to look at the card,
I can't find any watermark to give them credit.  Hmmm.  Good
 reason to be sure watermarks are put on projects uploaded to
 the Internet . . . anyway - I changed out the Embossing Folder
 and the envelope on the card, as well as the sentiment, too.
I wanted the hearts to be "exploding" wildly
out of the envelope, and they're the focal point of the card. 
That envelope is the gift card size created 
using the Envelope Punch Board.
It's so handy to have since you can
create an envelope in any size you want from gift card size to 6
 inches-something by 8 inches-something.  That would be one BIG card!
Stamping Tips -
  • Maybe you're a whizz with scissors, but they cause me issues at times.  In order to create the perfect "fishtail" on my sentiment banners, I just pull out the 1" Square Punch or a Hexagon Punch.  Instant fishtail!  Yay!
  • To help the envelope hold together with real "staying power", use the Fast Fuse adhesive.  That stuff is like Sticky Strip as a Snail wannabe.  Love it!
Thanks for stopping by today~Remember...getting inky leads to happiness!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!