Thursday, February 27, 2014

Delightful Dozen Freshly Made Sketch

Freshly Made Sketches has a great sketch 
with very clean lines this week.  Love it.
You know, it's just right for a 
quick "Get Well" card that 
I wanted to make for a friend.
Using Midnight Muse (#126843), 
Smoky Slate (#131202) and 
Naturals White (#102316) card stocks, 
along with the gorgeous 
Watercolor Wonder DSP (#132994) 
for a great pop of color, 
there're subtle layers on this card - as if
it's been colorwashed.  Very fresh!
I wanted just a little bit of sparkle - 
because you need that sometimes 
when you're feeling unwell. 
 The Delightful Dozen (#122650) stamp set 
had just the right sentiment.  
And I used the Labels Framelits with the Big Shot 
to frame the sponged sentiment layer.  
A circle punch of Glimmer Paper 
and a few Rhinestone jewels 
are the finishing touches!
A fun, uncomplicated card with a great sketch 
layout I know I'll use over and over again.

How do you see yourself using this fun sketch?

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to showcase that DSP! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I would agree that the DSP is the star of this card!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Julia! Such a great way to cheer someone up! I love that DSP! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!